Topic: Easter Parrots

Directory Link

Easter Parrots

Watch on YouTube

Easter has stopped making money, and now its up to the men who run Easter to fix this problem!

Whatever will we do? I understand that this is a pretty short video to be putting it in the directory, but eh, why not?

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Re: Easter Parrots

The greatest thing about this entry is how you were able to squeeze that all into 18 seconds. It's just that there's so much going on, that it amazes me. Awesome job, PushOver. You've done it again.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

This is FUNNY. Especially the part where the guy gets mulched by the saw.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

I love this - the snappy humour really works here. There are technical improvements that could be made (animation, framing etc), but really I don't think it detracts from the film in any way. It's not often that I find humour in brickfilms  well executed, but this was genuinely funny, good job!

I love it.

Animation was amazing, the story was quick and well done (just like a 5sf) and overall slapstick hilarious.

You must produce more!!!

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

I have seen the light of the lord

Thank you Pushover, this video blessed me.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

I've only just recently discovered your brickfilms, but I have to say that you are exceptionally funny. In particular, you have an incredible sensibility for comic timing, and this is a fine example of that. You're able to fit in so much story and humor in such a short period of time, and it's so snappy and well-executed that I couldn't help but chuckle throughout it.

Keep up the good work, you have a gift for this.

hilarious as usual

your animation's improving with each video, rad

especially loved the animation of the bunny going through the grinder thing

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

NOTE: In my original post I responded to everyone, but I really need to stop doing that because it just keeps clogging up threads threads. So thanks Brickeloden, Carroll, Jstudios, and JustKidden!

Mickey wrote:

The greatest thing about this entry is how you were able to squeeze that all into 18 seconds. It's just that there's so much going on, that it amazes me. Awesome job, PushOver. You've done it again.

Thanks! I must be on a wining streak here. I was having a hard time trying fit all the dialogue in and still make it understandable, but apparently it seems to have worked out!

CheesyBricks wrote:

I love this - the snappy humour really works here. There are technical improvements that could be made (animation, framing etc), but really I don't think it detracts from the film in any way.

Thank you!  I have always been weaker in the technical side of brick filming. People keep giving me suggestions and some how I still make the same mistakes, but I think it really just a matter of me trying harder and replacing my software.

MindGame wrote:

In particular, you have an incredible sensibility for comic timing

This is quite a complement, so thank you. This really does make me happy to hear that because timing is one of things that I really do strive for. I think its extremely vital in a comedy and I do tend to worry about it being off.

Last edited by PushOverProductions (April 9, 2014 (11:07pm))

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

It may not be a technical wonder, but professional quality animation and high image quality don't really matter if you make something really good. I'm not going to critique anything because I want there to always be someone making really good brickfilms with an old school feel, and you're doing that right now. Keep up the great work. mini/smile

Haha you fit so much into the time! Your videos are all so funny mini/smile

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

This is fantastic! I haven't laughed this hard since Monty Python's "The Holy Grail"! It's fast paced, it's random, it's violent, it's just plain slapstick! "HA, suck on that cupid!" He just says it like it is! I showed this to my sister and her friends, and they loved it! Keep up the good work!

"Defeat is always momentary."

-Carl Denham, King Kong (2005)